Monday, August 02, 2004

Burning Hands

Tonight I attended a punk show at Café Roma with Alison and Evan. Andre met us there because he thought I said I was going to a funk show, not punk. As it turns out, he hates punk, and was not happy about the $4 cover…not that anyone else was happy about it either…I mean, its Roma…. But, the show actually turned out to be quite entertaining. One band added a lot of really unique sounds and the guitarist kept running around and knocking into things. Then at the end of the set they literally took apart the drum set and handed off the drums to people in the audience. Then the rest of the band mates handed off their instruments. A whole new band was born. It was very exciting.

Andre and Melody came back to my place and I convinced them to help me make salsa. That was an adventure. The salsa turned out pretty tasty. However, my hands are burning from cutting the jalapeno. Actually it is really painful. I wish they had a hotline or something you could call to find out what to do in situations like these. Okay I am now going on a quest to find something basic to even out the acidic jalapeno. I guess I did learn something from chemistry after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home