Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Toilet paper and such...

Our governor referred to the legislators as "girlie men" for not passing his budget. I could take this opportunity to cry out on behalf of all women and say that a comment like that is pretty offensive. Considering Arnold's record with women, if I were him I wouldn't go around associating "girls" with such negative connotations. However, I'm going to take this opportunity to bring to your attention something else peculiar going on in the State Capitol: one-ply toilet paper. I've heard that in an attempt to save money, the Capitol building has switched to the cheaper one-ply. Is this really the legislators lame attempt to act as if they are making huge sacrifices in this time of budgetary woe? Come on, one-ply? Everyone knows that one-ply doesn't save you money in the long run anyway because you have to use more of it. There has to be better ways to save money. And do guys even use toilet paper? In my opinion, the move to one-ply toilet paper is just another offensive act against women. After all, it is we who use more of it and we who in the end will fall victim to the tragedy of one-ply.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home