Sunday, November 19, 2006

Weekend Update: The Calm Before the Storm

Friday night Lisa, Danny, Russ and I finally ate  at La Casona, the Mexican restaurant a half a block from our house. Dirty place, but tasty pupulsas! Then we went next door to Solly's and hung out for a bit. 

Saturday Russ and I went suit shopping. I was really afraid it was going to take forever, but the Men's Wearhouse was freaken awesome. Russ walked out with two great suits in like an hour. I wish it were that easy for me to find a dress! Luckily I left Russ and met up with Lisa at Union Station where I finally found one! Now that Russ and I have things to wear, we feel a bit better prepared for the storm. 

Saturday night we went to Danny and Lisa's for dinner and then to Penang for Paul's birthday party. I think Penang is a much better restaurant than club. 

Today Russ and I did like eight loads of laundry to prepare for the trip. Russ might have crab with Danny and Lisa tonight for dinner. That means three dinners in a row with them. It's fun to have friends so close by!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home