Sunday, March 19, 2006

Weekend Update: Sports and St. Pat's Day

Not one of my most productive weekends, but still not a bad one. I spent St. Patty's Day with Andrew and Paige at the Sign of the Whale. We stole a table and started a revolution, yet it was still a pretty mild night. Exactly what I wanted.

Saturday I had my fantasy baseball draft, and I'm pretty happy with my team. I think I have like 6 A's players and 2 ex-A's players, so I think I should win the award for most team spirit. I also entered several NCAA basketball pools. I'm basically sucking in the men's pools. But none of my final four teams are out yet, so anything can happen. I'm going okay in the women's pool. But there has only been one round so far, so anything can happen.

Today Russ and I had a yummy brunch at Duke's City, which had free mimosas. Then we went furniture shopping for a few hours. I think it was productive in that we both have a better idea for what we want and how much it will cost (which of course is more than we had planned). However, we didn't really find anything so the search continues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home