Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Random things people have said to me on the DC streets....

"Hey girl you got beautiful hair. Can you spare some change?"
-Homeless guy #1

"Hey the free Krispy Kreme donughts at [unintelligible] ends in 3 minutes."
-Random guy #1

"Man white people are cheap.... Hey you, see that black woman over there, she don't even hear me...well whatever, she has a big ass anyway."
-Guy playing saxophone by the metro stop and harrasing people as they walked by and didn't give him money

"I looof you gurl, take care baby..."
-Homeless guy #2

"Happy Valentine's Day you two. Have kids soon, don't wait until you are 40 or 50 okay?"
-Random woman #1 (said to Russ and I the day before Valentine's Day)

"Hey lovebirds! Happy Valentine's Day! Can you spare some change?"
-Homeless guy #3 (said to Russ and I on Valentine's Day)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home